Monday, September 9, 2013

Random September 2012


 
 
My cute Girlies! I am trying not to dress them totally alike, although, I think it is adorable. I do have my childhood memories of it being so embarassing. So I coordinate their outfits!
 
 
 
Thank goodness for our playroom in the basement.
 
 
The kids LOVE it so much!
 
 
McKenna mostly plays with the babies! And pretends to be a baby.
 
 
When Cameron gets worn out, he likes to lay and watch a movie on the bed.
 
 
Poor McKenna got sick!
 
 
The girl is exhausted, but just wants to sleep.
 
 
She falls asleep every where!
 
 
Even on Grandma's shoulder. We found out that she had an ear infection. YUCKY!
 
 
Cameron has started to discover Dinosaurs. He even watched a documentary on them. Maybe it will be something that he will really get into.
 
 
Daddy and Brooklynn doing homework together. Oh the joys in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment