Sunday, September 8, 2013

Brooklynn- First Grade


 
 
Brooklynn started First Grade! I can't believe she is going to school all day. She was nervous, but also brave. I had to be there the first day, so I hobbled my swollen tummy and arm to her school. We went to pick her up and she wasn't where she was supposed to be. We didn't know what to do. Ryan got out and started looking for her. Then we parked and I got out and went to her door, she wasn't there either. I went inside the school looked in her class and there was no sign of her or her teacher. As I was making my way to the front office I saw her with the Principle and her teacher. Phew! Thank goodness. Her teacher thought that she was riding the bus and took Brooklynn there, but there was no bus number on her paperwork. So she waited at the office. I am glad that they took good care of her. It scared Brooklynn and little, but it gave us a lot to talk about and made a plan. I am so proud of my Brooklynn Rylee!

No comments:

Post a Comment