Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Grandma Budd- Summer 2012


 
 
I got a call from my mom that my Grandma Budd was in the hospital. I rushed over to their house to pick some things up and then went over to the hospital. Of course my grandma said nothing was wrong. She felt fine and she was making jokes as usual. She was just being silly.

 
 
 
They knew that something was going on with her lung, but needed more tests. The doctors sent her home. I went over to their house about 3-4 times a week to visit her. I gave her a manicure one day. She just loved it!
 
 
My mom had to work and so she asked me to take Grandma to her doctor apt. She was so funny and cute. She couldn't remember where we were and why we were there. She thought that she was going with me to the doctors. Love her!
 



So they found that one of her lungs was collapsed and there seemed to be a mass pushing on it. They decided to leave it up to family if they wanted to do a scope or not. I recorded him talking so I could give it to my mom. He said that he recommended the scope, but no matter what they find they couldn't do surgery, because of her age.  My mom and her siblings decided to do the scope.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment