Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Grandma Budd- 1924-2012

 
Sunday Evening September 23, 2012 I got a call that my Grandma wasn't going to make it much longer. We rushed over to be there and on the way I got a second call that we were too late. She had passed away.

 
I grew up living with my grandparents. I have always been close to them, in turn my kids became very close to them as well. In the last few years especially I had come over at least once a week and sometimes even 2 or 3 times. My grandma is the sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful, giving, loving, non-judgemental, funny, amazing person I have ever met. In the last few years I have spent a lot of time learning about my grandparents for their story that I am writing for them. I have found that whether nature or nurture I have some qualities of my grandma and I am thankful for that.

 
Grandma has touched so many lives, she has been a friend to those who need someone, she has loved for those alone, she has blessed so many lives. I love you grandma and I think of you every day.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I was not able to post a comment on your Sharing Apples Blog for some reason. Anyway Welcome to Geneabloggers!! I've been a members for almost a year. It is a great blogging community.

    Regards, Grant

    ReplyDelete