Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mothers Day

 
For Mother's Day Brooklynn decided she wanted to draw a picture for all the mom's in our family.
 
 
Since I had bought my mom and Ryan's mom The Forget Me not book by Dieter F. Uchtdorf and statue she wanted to draw that.
 
 
(sorry it is upside down. I can't turn it around.) She did such a good job. Notice her signature is a B for Brooklynn inside an O for Oldroyd. So creative. I told Brooklynn that some artists use initials as their signature to make it easier. When she was coming up with it I suggested a B inside a heart, or with stars next to her initials.but she is much smarter than I am.
 
 
Of course Brooklynn made me a cute card for Mother's day! (I always love her cards.)
 
 
Brooklynn and McKenna gave me this book. It made me cry. (in a good way)
 
 
Cameron got me a date to Zupas. That made me smile. Ryan gave me money to get some new clothes. I can't forget his card. He always writes the most amazing things to me. He always has for the last 11 years. If I get a card from him, I am happy! So blessed to be a wife and mother to my amazing family.
 
 
 
My brothers and sister and I gave my mom picture frames for her bedroom to put our families pictures.
 
 
My family gave my mom the book and statue and of course Brooklynn's drawing.
 
It was a good Mother's day. I am so blessed to have an amazing Mother, Grandmother, Mother-in-Law and Ryan's grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment