Tuesday, December 4, 2012

LDStoryMakers Writing Conference

 
In May (yes I am really that far behind) I went to the LDStorymakers Writing Conference. I had to leave early in the morning to drive to Provo so the kids slept over at their Grandma Oldroyd's.
 
 
I love reading books so much. Don't worry book lovers the book wasn't cut, just folded.
 
 
One of the delicious desserts I had for lunch.
 


When I was there I met some inspirational authors. Liz Adair, whom I had met once before. She is so sweet and even sent me a nice email afterwards.



Nichole Giles has written a couple books and in the works of another project. I also met several others: Sara Eden, Jerry Borrowman, Tracey Abramson and many others.

 
 



Danyelle Ferguson. I have known her (online) and written back and forth for some time. It was so nice to meet her in person finally. Little did I know at the time that 6 months later I would read her book and it would be come a big part of our lives. Thanks Danyelle.



This was my yummy dinner. YUMMY!





My mom joined me and we stayed in the hotel for the night. We decided to stop by the yummy (winner of cupcake wars) Sweet Tooth Fairy Cupcakes. And oh were they delish!

 
 
 
We even ordered breakfast the next morning. It was nice having a night away, learning about something I love and spending time with my mom. I am thankful that Ryan was able to be home and spend time with the kids that night.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment